Thursday, December 8, 2011

Advertiser Resume Gaffes


Advertisers are professionals, who employ advertising as a tool to communicate with people to sell a product. Advertisers are expected to be creative, indigenous, highly motivated and above all media and communication savvy. These advertisers sometimes fail to rightly “advertise” their own resumes. Advertiser resume gaffes are full of “creative” mistakes. Some hilarious gaffes from advertisers resume can be as follows:
  • I’m good at mouth publicity
  • Worked for 24 hour TV AIDS channel
  • I designed the Quarterly After-Christmas Sale ad
  • I left job because I was expected to create advertisements from early in the morning to late evening
  • I studied from "1899 to 2002"
  • I can advertise anything anywhere.. I even have tattoo of “**** Mart” on my forehead
Some other funny gaffes said to be found on advertisers resumes are as follows: 
  • I’m good at “copyrighting”
  • Kindly communicate after 8.30 pm as my employer doesn’t know I’m looking for job
  • I can’t think anything but advertising
  • Living with mom awaiting divorce
  • My best Advertisements were designed in the loo
  • I love mixing with models working in ads

These are just few samplers of what advertising resume gaffes one might come across. Be careful not to commit such mistakes

No comments:

Post a Comment