Monday, December 12, 2011

Lawyer Resume Gaffes


Lawyer Resume Gaffes
Lawyers are professionals who practice law. They are indispensible part of court of justice. Lawyer resume gaffes can extend from the hilarious I’m good at murders to the innocuous vast experience in providing legal “dafts” Lets looks at possible blunders or mistakes in lawyers resume
  • I am a lawyer of criminal nature
  • I want to be the greatest cheap attorney
  • I love counseling my counsel through counseling
  • Sometimes I don’t solicit with solicitor’s views but accept it
  • Special Skill as expertise in arguing hence became a  lawyer
  • Degree "Horns" in Law
Some other interesting mistakes and blunders are as follows:
  • I believed that law will take its own course hence enrolled to a law course
  • I love cross eye examination
  • Never won a single case in court of law
  • Special skills: can argue in any language
  • I believe all in-laws.
  • Good at presenting “suitcases” 
Lawyers are a respected part of the society , such unintentional mistakes on resumes may tarnish the image of the lawyer. Don't commit such mistakes and if you have seen such gaffes or blunders in your experience as lawyer do feel free to post them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment